spoon

February Top 5

Category:

Looking back at the month and all the different meals we had I decided it would be fun to make a list of my top five. It was hard to narrow it down to only five. I really had seven but my top seven just didn't seem right. So after much deliberation and in no particular order here are the five that made the list.


1. Indonesian Peanut Chicken
(Sorry I didn't take a picture of this but there is one on this link)





If you haven't had time to make any of these yet then find a way to get them into your meal plan next week. You will be happy you did. What were your favorites this month? Did you make something I should try? Let us know!


Comment (1)

I love your picture of the mini brownie dessert. Bite size and festive!

I agree the Aloha Plate takes you instantly to Maui. So much comfort in every bite.

Post a Comment