spoon

Wow that was good soup!

Category: ,

I saw this post last week on Picky Palate for Green Chili Chicken and Lime Soup. I had planned to make pulled pork sandwiches for dinner on Sunday night but this soup kept tugging at my mind. I finally gave in and left the pork in the freezer so I could make a big batch of soup for my husband and I. All I have to say is WOW!

The soup was so good and tasted amazingly fresh. We especially loved the cilantro. I know there are many people, including my Dad, who don't care for cilantro but in this recipe it just added so much.

I am sorry to say that I didn't take a picture of it but if you visit the link above there is a nice picture that is much better than anything I could have taken.

Put this in your menu plan and you will not be disappointed.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment