spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Welcome to another week of Menu Plan Monday. I love getting my plan online each Sunday because I feel I am starting the week out on a good note. This past week's menu plan went very well. With the exception of Saturday, we stuck to the plan everyday which is very unusual for us. My husbands two favorites last week were Peanut Butter Pork and Baked Macaroni and Cheese. The Macaroni and Cheese recipe was new for us and something I tore out of a magazine a while back. I will share it later this week.

This week will be short for us because we are off to the beach on Friday to celebrate my Brother's birthday! I also have fewer links this week because I am using recipes from one of my all time favorite cookbooks, "Robin Miller Quick Fix Meals." Check back though because after I make each meal I will post pictures and recipes. I am also going to plan out breakfast again because it really helped keep the mornings less hectic last week.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Don't forget to enter our giveaway for Sandwich Thins coupons. We will pick a winner Wednesday.

Dinner Plan

Monday: Mom and Dad's for Dinner

Tuesday:
Chicken Enchiladas with Re-fried Beans and Jack Cheese, broccoli, jell0

Wednesday: New Orleans Flank Steak with Olive Oil's Orzo, Cauliflower, Rice Crispy Treats or Marshmallow Candy

Thursday: Pork Fried Rice with Veggies, fruit

Friday: Beach

Saturday: Beach

Sunday: Meatballs with Jamaica Me Sweet Hot and Crazy, buttered noodles, and peas (this is our go to meal for whenever we are busy)


Breakfast Plan

Monday: Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal (One of my husband's favorites. I always 1/2 the recipe since I don't like peanut butter it is all his.)

Tuesday: Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal

Wednesday: Banana Bread

Thursday: Pop Tart (never did finish the box last week)

Friday: Pop Tart

See more menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie.


Comment (1)

That peanut butter oatmeal looks great! We're big oatmeal people here and I'm always looking for slightly different ways to make it. Yum!

Post a Comment