spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



The first day of Spring! I am so excited for the weather to start getting nicer and nicer. Yesterday was a beautiful day here, I even got to eat lunch outside with my mom! Today wasn't quite as great but I did squeeze in a little after dinner walk with my husband.

This next week we are super busy with evening meetings, a birthday party, and then a weekend trip. I am hoping we can stick to my plan as well as we did last week but I am just not sure.

I wish everyone a wonderful week. They all seem to go by so quickly!

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's House

Tuesday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches, coleslaw, fruit

Wednesday: Crispy Yogurt Chicken, potatoes, fruit, leftover coleslaw

Thursday: Pork Chops, Rice-a-Roni, carrots, biscuits

Friday: Out

Saturday: Out

Sunday: Meatballs, buttered noodles, fruit, and peas

Breakfast

Monday: Yogurt and banana bread

Tuesday: Breakfast Burrito

Wednesday: Upside Down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake

Thursday: Leftover Upside Down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake

Friday: Cereal and milk

Comment (1)

YUm! Your menu sounds wonderful. I think I'm going to have to try that coffee cake. Thanks for the link!
Have a great week! Hope your weather is nice! Ours has been the past week but yesterday and today are cold and rainy.

Post a Comment