spoon

Pizza Night

Category: ,



So far this week I am doing good with my meal plan all the way down to sides. I guess I should remember it is only Tuesday before I pat myself on the back. I am happy though because some weeks we are totally off right from the start so I am at least taking a step in the right direction.

Tonight's dinner was Sloppy Joe Pizza. I used a no-rise recipe for the crust that I saw on Amy's Finer Things blog. It was delicious and so easy! I was very excited about it when I pulled it out of the oven and it looked perfect. I will definitely be putting this in my recipes to keep binder.

The topping for the pizza came from a recipe that a friend gave to me at a wedding shower when I got married a few years ago. It is a very simple meal to throw together with few ingredients and a great way to use leftover cooked ground beef. I will not assume everyone has leftover cooked ground beef in my directions. If you do have some though it makes this meal come together even quicker.

Sloppy Joe Pizza

1 Pound Ground Beef
1 Can Condensed Tomato Soup
1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust (I made the dough using the recipe above instead)
1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese

In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat. Add soup. Heat through. Spread beef mixture over shell, leaving 1/4 - 1/2 inch at edge for crust. Top with cheese. Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment