spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Time for a menu plan again!! I found this week hard to do again since we were out of town all weekend and I got myself in a relaxed state of mind. I had to self motivate by telling my husband how good it is to make a plan before the week starts. I don't think he cared much about it but it put me back on track. Something about hearing myself explain all the benefits got me moving.

This week we have two Easter Celebrations to attend so I am off the hook for Saturday and Sunday! How exciting is that?!?! We may have to do some small dinner on Sunday night after our afternoon party but nothing like a full meal. We will probably have leftovers which would be perfect.

Without further delay here is my plan in all its glory.....at least it is glorious to me seeing it all on paper and knowing I don't have to think about "What's for dinner?" the rest of the week!

Dinner Plan

Monday: Mom and Dad's House

Tuesday: Stir Fry (of my own creation to use up a little of this and a little of that in the veggie drawer), fruit

Wednesday: Mexican Lasagna, Oops I Forgot to Make the Salad, banana muffins (this is a new recipe that I tried last week and they are sooo good!)

Thursday: Pork (since that is what I have) Tetrazzini, green beans, fruit

Friday: Chicken strips, Rice-A-Roni, peas, fruit

Saturday: Easter Party

Sunday: Easter Party


Breakfast Plan

Monday: Cereal

Tuesday: Cinnamon Rolls

Wednesday: Leftover Cinnamon Rolls

Thursday: Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal

Friday: Leftover Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal

Comments (0)

Post a Comment