spoon

Mexican Lasagna

Category:



Last week I posted about Mexican Lasagna. I started with a recipe from All Recipes.com but then turned it into my own creation with what I had on hand to use up. What we ended up with was super good. Best meal of the week. This recipe is nice because you can tweak it to use up whatever you have on hand.

Mexican Lasagna
These measurements are what I used but like I said this is really an anything goes type of dish.

1/2 Lb. Ground Beef, browned
1 Can Corn
1 Can Re-fried Beans
2 Green Onions, sliced
Cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
1 Can Enchilada Sauce
Tortillas (I used corn but I think you could use any kind)


Using a 2 quart casserole dish start with a base of meat then layer corn, beans, green onions, tortillas, and enchilada sauce. I did these layers twice and ended with a layer of cheese on top. I baked it at 375 degrees for 35 minutes until it was nice and hot. Served with sour cream and shredded lettuce...MMM!

One note about the ground beef. Mine was leftover from the week I made Enchilada Meatballs so they were seasoned. If you were starting from scratch I would add some taco seasoning to the ground beef and maybe some diced onions.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment