spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



This week is going to be a bit different from normal because my husband is having surgery on Thursday and I need to eat vegetarian for three days. With that in mind, this is my plan but I think I will be playing this week by ear.

Monday: Dinner at Mom and Dad's House

Tuesday: Pesto with noodles, peas, garlic bread, fruit. This could be a green meal!

Wednesday: Creamy Black Bean Quesadillas (using homemade tortillas..YUM!), cornbread, fruit

Thursday: Surgery Day Crockpot Beans and Rice, fruit, broccoli?

Friday: French Dip Sandwiches that I never got to make last week since we ended up going to a friends for dinner on Friday, fruit, vegetable TBD

Saturday: I don't know how many times I can put this on my list before I actually make it but here it goes again. Chicken Noodle Soup, homemade bread.

Sunday: Corn Dog Mini Muffins, homemade fries, salad

Comments (0)

Post a Comment