spoon

Dessert: New Take on Double Layer Chocolate Pie

Category:



A while back I posted a recipe for Double Layer Chocolate pie. I wanted to follow up on that recipe and show you what I made last weekend. Using the same recipe and pumpkin pudding instead of chocolate I had a whole new dessert. It was spectacular and like I said earlier super easy. I actually made it before I even went to work on Friday. That is how easy it was. Now that you know feel free to experiment...you could use butterscotch, lemon, banana, etc.

Five Minute Double Layer Chocolate Pie
1 1/4 Cups Cold Milk
2 Packages Chocolate Instant Pudding
1 Tub Cool Whip
1 Graham Cracker Crust

In a large bowl beat milk and pudding with wire whisk for 1 minute. Whisk in half of whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust. Spread remaining Cool Whip over the top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment