spoon

Five Minute Double Layer Chocolate Pie

Category:



Well I forgot to take a finished picture of this so you will just have to imagine it in all its glory instead of actually seeing it. I made this the other night when we had friends over for dinner. It is an old standby dessert that I make when I want something super quick and sweet.

Five Minute Double Layer Chocolate Pie
1 1/4 Cups Cold Milk
2 Packages Chocolate Instant Pudding
1 Tub Cool Whip
1 Graham Cracker Crust

In a large bowl beat milk and pudding with wire whisk for 1 minute. Whisk in half of whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust. Spread remaining Cool Whip over the top. Refrigerate until ready to serve. That is it. Can you believe anything could be so easy?!?! I usually put chocolate shavings on top or sprinkles that match the season.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment