spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



The beginning of another week. I am loving the Christmas season we are in. I wish it would slow down though! Tonight we went to see the new Christmas Carol movie in 3D and it was scary. I don't know how kids can sit through it. Anyway I am excited for my Menu Plan Monday because this time I feel like I actually have a plan we can stick to. The only thing this week that will throw off our normal routine is my office Christmas open house on Thursday. Wish me luck that it all goes well!

Monday: As usual dinner at Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Crock Pot Pork Fajitas with Grilled Veggies, Homemade Tortilla Shells and Beans

Wednesday: Grandma's Meatloaf, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli and Pumpkin Muffins or Bread (depending on my mood and timing)

Thursday: Office Party-Hubby will eat leftovers

Friday: Chicken Noodle Soup, Homemade Bread from Freezer, Apples Slices

Saturday: Dinner at a Wedding we are Attending

Sunday: Loaded Baked Potato Soup, Fruit, Salad (if I get to the store to buy lettuce)

Have a great week and Happy Holidays!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment