spoon

Noodle Junk

Category:


It doesn't sound pretty but Noodle Junk is a favorite in our house. It is a recipe that came from my Grandma. It is so easy, fast, and I almost always have the ingredients on hand. You can also use leftover beef from steaks, roast, etc. Last time I made this I used leftover round steak and it turned out just fine.

Noodle Junk
Stew Meat or Steak cut into pieces (use more if you like lots of meat and use less if you don't. I have made it with lots of meat, very little meat, and everything in between. This is a very adjustable recipe.)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
Cooked Noodles (Again this is adjustable to what you have. Last time I made this I used a whole box of noodles which made it a drier dish at the end. Less noodles makes it more creamy.)

Cut meat into bite size pieces and brown in a skillet with a little oil, salt and pepper. If you are using cooked meat you can skip this first step and just throw the cut up meat in, warm it and continue on with the recipe. Put cream of mushroom soup into the skillet along with a can of water. Mix it all together and then add cooked noodles. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.

We like to pepper ours heavily just before eating but if you don't like pepper feel free to leave that out.

Enjoy!

Comments (2)

What a FAST!!! and EASY!!! recipe for when I forgot to take something out of the freezer for supper or when I'm drop died tried after shopping all day. THANKS!!!
Geri

My girls would love this! The name does sound bad but I love it! Thanks!

Post a Comment