spoon

2009 Christmas Cookie Wrap-Up

Category:




At the end of my baking this year my mom and I were both laughing so hard because it had become a little crazy. I had cookies covering the kitchen and we had to spill out into the dinning room. My mom said I need to go to cookie therapy. The final count of what we made was 26 different cookies not counting the things my mom made without my help. That is insane so next year I think I will try to tone it down a bit. Here is the list of what we made:

1) Spritz
2) Sugar Cookie Cutouts
3) Gingerbread Men
4) Gingersnaps
5) Yuletide Bars
6) Chocolate Crinkles
7) Simple Fudge Tarts
8) Mocha Logs
9) Candy Cane Cookies
10) Neapolitans
11) Homemade Marshmallows
12) Mint Brownie Bites
13) Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprints
14) Chocolate Cherry Loaf
15) Cranberry Bread
16) Cherry Tassies
17) Linzer Cookies
18) Pecan Goody Cups
19) Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookie
20) Chocolate Caramel Cookies
21) Angel Food Cookies
22) Oreo Truffles
23) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
24) Cinnamon Spiced Hot Chocolate Cookie
25) Eggnog Truffles
26) Marshmallow Fudge

My plan it to post pictures, recipes, and reviews of all the cookies. Looking at the list I think it could take a while.

Comment (1)

Sheena!! Wow!! Looks so great! I can't wait to get back and hear about the cookies. I'm glad Christmas went well :)

Post a Comment