spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:

Before I go on with my Menu Plan Monday, I have an exciting announcemnent!!

Some of you know, but for our new readers, Sheena and I know each other because I have been dating her brother for the past year and a half. Well, over the past weekend we got engaged! So last week was a little busy but I promise to get back to the blogging this week! Now I have to really practice so that I can be an excellent cook when I turn into a wife : )

Now here is the food...Menu Plan Monday!

Monday: We had leftovers in quesadillas
Tuesday: Perfect Red Sauce Pasta, salad, and garlic bread
Wednesday: Butternut Squash Soup, steamed veggies, bread
Thursday: Fiancé's night! Pork Chops and applesauce (I am having him do one night this week so that he can learn how to cook, I will be helping of course!)
Friday: Happy hour!
Saturday and Sunday: TBD

Hope you all have a great week!

Comment (1)

So excited!!! Can't wait for the wedding!!

Post a Comment