spoon

Easy and Festive Holiday Dessert

Category:

My mom made this easy and very festive looking dessert for our Monday night dinner and it was so good. I thought I would share it so anyone looking for a simple and attractive dessert could keep these ingredients on hand for any unexpected guests.

Peppermint Hot Fudge Sundaes

Peppermint Ice Cream
Hot Fudge (store bought or I think this recipe from Our Best Bites looks good)
Whipped Cream or this yummy chocolate whipped cream from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures
Maraschino Cherries
Small Candy Canes

I am sure this is self explanatory but I will write it anyway. Take cute bowls and scoop ice cream in. Top with warm hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry. You could also add nuts if you like them. Finish with a small candy can garnish. MMM...my mouth is watering just thinking of this!

Comment (1)

I didn't even know about Peppermint ice cream before we had this. It was so yummy!

Post a Comment