spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



UPDATE: Well it is only 10:15 so about an hour after I made this plan and it has already changed....not looking hopeful for the week to stay on track at this rate. We will be eating Tuesday's dinner tomorrow and eating at Mom and Dad's on Tuesday.

Well last week didn't go according to my Menu Plan almost at all. We ended up eating out more with friends and family and having people over. So most of this week is a carry over from what I never got to last week. We will be having a lot of salad this week because of the great deal at Fred Meyer. We absolutely love the Taco Salad in the bag so when it is this cheap we eat it a lot!

Monday: Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Either Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings or Hoisin Chicken Wings from my favorite new cookbook Make it Fast, Cook it Slow. This will be with salad of course and most likely rice.

Wednesday: Gouda Spinach Quiche because it sounded good last week and we never got to it. I know this is going to sound boring but more salad and fruit.

Thursday: Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti, Salad, and Bread

Friday: I think we will be having a friend for dinner so something special but I am not sure what yet.

Saturday: Macaroni and Cheese (keeping it simple)

Sunday: Chicken Noodle Soup, homemade bread, fruit and another bagged salad.

So this is my plan for the week. Crossing my fingers I get to actually follow it. Have a great week everyone!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment