spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



I am starting this week actually feeling organized which doesn't happen to me all that often. Usually I try to pack too many things into too little time. I probably shouldn't say I feel organized because I will jinx it. So knock on wood I guess. This week I am still working on getting though food in our freezer and pantry. I didn't realize how much stuff we had until I actually started going through it and writing meal ideas. I hope everyone had a refreshing weekend and you are now ready to tackle a new week with enthusiasm.

Happy Eating!

Monday: Dinner at Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Mexican Lasagna, corn bread, salad, jello

Wednesday: Spaghetti with red sauce, garlic bread, green beans and salad

Thursday: Potato Pizza Pie, salad, fruit,

Friday: French Dip Sandwiches (one of our favorite meals I will post the recipe this week), homemade fries, fruit, and since it is Friday a dessert....TBD

Saturday: Dinner Out?

Sunday: Chicken Noodle Soup, homemade bread (Yes this has been on my menu plan for 2 weeks and keeps getting bumped!)

Not sure when but sometime this week I plan to make: Upside Down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake to use up cinnamon rolls and apples. I would also like to make Triple Layer Pumpkin Spice Pie to use up two boxes of pudding. We will see if I can find time to do those two treats!

Comment (1)

Soup sounds great since its snowing here again!

Post a Comment