spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



***Update: I made the enchilada meatballs tonight and I wasn't too impressed with them. They will not be going into my regular dinner rotation. Just thought you would like to know!

Last week was one of the best weeks I have ever had in terms of sticking to my menu plan for the week. As of Sunday night I have made everything I planned to make. Woo hoo! On to a new week. It is crazy how fast these weeks go.

Monday: Grandparent's are coming over for dinner instead of us going to my parent's house. I plan to make Lemon Chicken with Croutons (this is amazing-a friend made it for us once and we were hooked), Pumpkin Patch Biscuits, Cranberry-Pineapple Salad, Green Beans, and Brownies for dessert.
Tuesday: Enchilada Meatballs, Rice and Salad
Wednesday: Pork Fajitas with Homemade Flour Tortillas and Fruit
Thursday: Dinner with Seanna
Friday: Dinner with a college friend
Saturday: Dinner with another college friend
Sunday: Dinner at Family Party

This is an unusual week because I am going to be out catching up with a lot of friends so lots of eating out and less cooking. I am looking forward to the break though!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Comment (1)

Yay for dinner together this week!

Post a Comment