spoon

Seafood Bake

Category:

My husband knows this and my parents know this but I am ready to share it with the world.....I do not like to cook dinner on the weekends. I don't know why but it is super hard for me. So tonight when my husband wanted to eat in instead of going out with my parents I was bummed. I decided I needed to be a better wife and not try to talk him out of it like I usually do. With my "good wife" attitude and a little bit of private pouting I made dinner.

This recipe is actually one of my all time favorites from growing up. When I did a semester in New York during college this was one of the first meals I wanted upon coming home. Feel free to mix up the protein part. I use imitation crab because that is what I am used to but I usually do half crab half tuna (husband doesn't like crab) and it turns out great. Silly me forgot to take pictures so you will just have to take my word for it that it is a great cold and rainy night dinner.

Seafood Bake
1 10 1/2 Ounce Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
1/3 Cup Milk
2 Cups Cooked Macaroni (I use whatever noodles I have on hand)
2 Teaspoons Cooked Onions (I leave this out when I am being lazy)
Protein of Choice (imitation crab, tuna, shrimp, etc)
Paprika

Cook noodles and drain. Blend soup, mayonnaise and milk in a bowl. Whisk until combined. Mix in protein, noodles, and cooked onions. Sprinkle paprika on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment