spoon

Thanksgiving Pictures As Promised

Category:


This is the turkey pumpkin I had on our doorstep to great our guests. So cute I still have him up because I hate to take him down.

'
This was an easy punch recipe I got from an Appetizer cookbook I have. It contained apple juice, cranberry juice, sprite, and than cranberries for garnish. It made way too much for the small group we had. I took the leftovers and froze them in an ice ring to put in the punch at our Christmas party.


This is the Harvest Brie I wrote about earlier. Super sweet but very delicious. The recipe called for three cups of brown sugar!


I went a little overboard with rolls this year. I wanted to try two recipes in case one didn't turn out. They both turned out yummy though so we just had a million rolls. This pictures is what was left after all of us had eaten. The recipe we love is for Parker House rolls from Food Network.




And this is how we ended the night looking through all the ads at the kitchen table. We had a full day of shopping to plan for on Friday.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment