spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Here is the plan for the week. We have a few things throwing off our dinner schedule this week so I am not sure how this is all going to work. We will see!

Monday: Dinner at Mom and Dad's House

Tuesday: Chili Mac 'n' Cheese Cheddar Soup with Salad

Wednesday: Enchiladas and Salad (I made up the enchiladas a while back and froze them so this should be an easy meal.)

Thursday: Chili Chicken Tacos with Homemade Tortillas and Canned Fruit

Friday: Southwest Chicken & Potato Casserole with a TBD Veggie (this is a carry over from last week since I never got to it)

Saturday: Keeping it open with hopes of something fun to come up.

Sunday: Orange Chicken in Crock Pot, Rice, and Green Beans

I also want to try making some pumpkin dinner rolls sometime this week. I am not sure what day they will fit but I am guessing Saturday or Sunday.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment