spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



This weeks meals are going to be a little bit off because of Thanksgiving!! I am very excited for the holiday because we are hosting it here at our house for the first time ever. We will be having my family and my husband's family over for the big day. I am not doing all the work though. My Mother-In-Law has graciously offered to do the biggest stress of all, the turkey Last year I realized my roasting pan doesn't fit in my tiny oven so I think her making the turkey is probably the best idea. She makes the best turkey anyway so I am happy. Then my mom is going to make her specialty...pie. She makes the most amazing pies in the whole world. I wish I could send a piece to everyone through the blog so you could try it. So if anyone has suggestions of things I should know before hosting a gathering like this please let me know. This is all new to me so any advice is welcomed.

Monday: Mom and Dad are back to dinner with them!

Tuesday: Tuna Noodle Casserole, Green Beans, Fruit

Wednesday: White Chili With Chicken, Tortilla Chips, Avocado (lighter dinner to get ready for tomorrow!)

Thursday: THANKSGIVING!!! Turkey, Stuffing, Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, Green Bean Casserole, Gravy, Salad, Rolls, Fruit, Pie!!

Friday: I think leftovers but if not I will be making a pizza.

Saturday: THANKSGIVING AGAIN!! We get to celebrate at my Grandparent's House since we can't get together on the actual day. I am really looking forward to this because my Grandma is an amazing cook.

Sunday: Chicken Noodle Soup, Rolls

Comments (0)

Post a Comment