spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category: , , ,

It's another monday!

Over the weekend Sheena and I got the chance to go to Bob's Red Mill and bought all sorts of fun things. If you live in the area, you should go check it out. Its a lot of fun! Some of the recipes below have ingredients from our shopping trip...

Sunday: I used the Spice Apple Bran Muffin Mix from Bob's Red Mill and they turned out just okay. They were a little too healthy tasting but we will still enjoy them through the week. Next time I think I will have to add some real apples or applesauce to punch up the sweetness. Let me know if you have any fun ideas or if you have tried any of the other mixes.

Monday: Today I made the Pot Roast Recipe from Sheena earlier this month. I have decided that I am going to do various crock pot recipes this winter and this one kicks them off! It was so nice to not worry about dinner being done. The house smelled so good at dinner time and it made for a very pleasant meal together.

Tuesday: I am making Steel Cut Oatmeal to be ready Tuesday morning. I am very excited about this as I have never heard of making oats in the crock pot. I am excited to serve it up with some brown sugar and nuts. I will let you know how they turn out tomorrow! UPDATE: I am not sure why but this recipe didn't work for me. I am going to have to try it again later : (

Wednesday-Sunday: My boyfriend and I are going to be out of town for Thanksgiving in San Francisco. We are planning on going to a lot of fun restaurants so I will take a lot of pictures to hopefully use on our inspirations tabs!

Hope you all have a great holiday! Keep checking the blog to see how Sheena's Thanksgiving goes!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment