spoon

Menu Plan Monday FINALLY!

Category:



I am finally getting back to some of my normal routine after my husband's surgery last week. Sorry for the long delay in postings over the weekend. I was running around helping him and when I wasn't doing that I was out of the house. I know Monday dinner has already passed but in an effort to get myself organized here is my Menu Plan!!

Monday: Enchiladas, salad (I had a batch of enchiladas made up in the freezer so this was super easy)

Tuesday: Dinner with Mom and Dad (they had plans tonight so our normal Monday night dinner got moved to Tuesday)

Wednesday: Chicken Noodle Soup, bread, salad (I am putting this on the plan for a weeknight as my attempt to actually make it happen. It seems like anything I put on the weekends lately doesn't get made)

Thursday: French Dip Sandwiches, homemade fries, green beans

Friday: Bacon, Egg, and Spinach Quiche, fruit, Blueberry Corn Muffins

Saturday: We are going to a basketball game so dinner out!

Sunday: Coney Island Hot Dogs, peas, fruit

Comments (0)

Post a Comment