spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Sunday again?!! I know I say this all the time but these weeks go way too fast. I was lucky to see Seanna today at a bridal show we attended. Lots of fun to dream about her wedding!! I am very excited about it all.

Before I get to the food I have a funny story to share. I was walking with my mom today and she told me that when I was a baby the only way she could get me to sit still and relax was to set me in the kitchen so I could see her cooking. She said she would just try to think of things to make in order to keep me content. I guess I have enjoyed baking and cooking since birth!

Last week my meal plan went out the window after only Tuesday! A few plans with friends fell through, I didn't read some of my recipes close enough when I was making my plan and didn't have all the needed ingredients, and then we got invited to dinner twice so that took care of the other nights. This week I am hoping to do much better. So without any further delay here is my plan for the week.

Monday: You guessed it Dinner at Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Ultimate Mexican Macaroni and Cheese, broccoli, fruit (This is going to be an experimental meal to use up leftovers. If it works I will let you know. Wish me luck!)

Wednesday: Meatloaf, baked potatoes, green beans, Oops I Forgot To Make the Salad

Thursday: Chicken Adobo, Rice A Roni, broccoli

Friday: Asian Chicken Wraps, chips, fruit, and since it is Friday dessert!

Saturday: Pad Thai, roasted carrots and yams, fruit

Sunday: House Party featuring Sandwich Thins (Stay tuned for more details)

To see more menu plans visit Organizing Junkie

Comment (1)

Our son started his love affair with cooking early too. I would have him in his high chair watching me cook. When he was a toddler I had him be my baking assistant.

Now that he's 17 years old he loves to cook. He's really good with dinner.

Your menu sounds delicious!

Post a Comment