spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Last week was the best meal plan week ever! We loved the Indonesian Chicken and the Mexican Pizzas. Making them also got me over one of my biggest cooking fears....frying! I am always worried I will burn myself or the house. It worked out great though and it tasted amazing.

With all the success from last week I am nervous that this week wont live up. We have a very crazy week for us with something going on every night of the week. With that in mind this could be a changing week.

As usual I hope you had a fantastic weekend and are ready to start another week come tomorrow morning.

Monday: Dinner at Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Crock Pot Roast, carrots, potatoes, asparagus

Wednesday: We are having friends for dinner so I will step it up a bit and do Lemon Chicken with Croutons, salad, broccoli, dessert

Thursday: Enchilada Casserole, sugar snap peas, fruit

Friday: Pork Tenderloin, Rice-a-Roni, Glazed Carrots

Saturday: Chili and Cornbread

Sunday: Coney Island Hot Dogs, Homemade Fries or Baked Potato Chips, Fruit

Comment (1)

That recipe for the glazed carrots looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!!And don't feel bad...I am terrified of frying :)

Post a Comment