spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. The weather here turned out to be on the nice side so I am loving it. When I went outside for a walk I smelled BBQ which makes me anxious for summer.

On my meal plan this week I am trying something new and planning breakfast too. I eat the same thing for breakfast every day Cheerios and a banana with milk. I am a bit more creative with my husbands breakfast though and since I am always rushed in the morning I think a breakfast plan could help. We will see if it works.

Have a wonderful week!

Monday: Weekly Dinner at Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: Asian Peanut Butter Pork with rice noodles, broccoli and fruit

Wednesday: Baked Macaroni and Cheese, salad, fruit, jello

Thursday: Clean Out the Pantry Minestrone, salad, fruit

Friday: Crock pot Chicken Tacos, homemade tortilla shells, taco salad, fruit, dessert

Saturday: Enchilada Casserole, fruit

Sunday: Corn Dog Mini Muffins, homemade fries, fruit


Breakfast Plan

Monday: Steel Cut Oats with brown sugar

Tuesday: Steel Cut Oats with brown sugar

Wednesday: Pop Tart (not too exciting but I have two left and I want to use them up and get rid of the box)

Thursday: Pop Tart

Friday: Banana Bread

Saturday: Free Morning (often my husband skips breakfast on Saturday and Sunday in favor of an early lunch)

Sunday: Free Morning

See more Menu Plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Comments (5)

Those corn dog muffins look pretty cute. I think my kids would love them - thanks for sharing. Have a great week!

I thought they looked good too and sounded more fun than regular hot dogs on a bun. Thanks for checking out my meal plan!

I really do enjoy MPM. I can get lots of recipe ideas, visit new bloggers and spread the word that menu planning is healthy and economical.

You have lots of good meals planned.

Thank you for the great recipes. I bookmarked the chicken tacos and homemade tortillas. My last try at chicken tacos left soemthing to be desired. Can't wait to try your recipes!

I love love love the tortillas. You will not be disappointed. I find they really don't take that much time either and have such a big payoff. I need to remember to take a picture of them this time before we eat them all.

Post a Comment