spoon

Steel Cut Oats

Category:















Back in November Seanna posted in her meal plan that she was going to try doing steel cut oats in the crock pot. Not long after that we went to dinner with her and my brother and she told us they were a big fat failure. I was curious to try them out myself and see what happened so I followed her directions from this blog. It turned out so good! I was super excited to see it in the morning. Served with a little brown sugar..WONDERFUL! You must give this a try for an easy and very good for you breakfast. I think I will go make some right now! Oatmeal for breakfast coming up.

Have a great evening and a wonderful Thursday!

Comment (1)

Finally! I will have to see exactly what you did next time we meet so I can figure this one out. I'm thinking I might have had too big of a crock pot?

Yay!

Post a Comment