spoon

No Bake Cheesecake!

Category: ,

I was in the mood to have a dessert this week so I made a no bake cheesecake that was absolutely wonderful. You must put this one on your to do list!

Crust:
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup sugar
6 tablespoons butter

Mix all ingredients together and place in the oven at 375 for about 8 minutes.

Filling:
8 ounces cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream

Mix the first three ingredients together. Whip the cream and add into the mixture. Cover and freeze for one hour before serving.

Topping:
1 cup mixed berries

Place in bowl and smash into pieces. Pour it through a mesh colander or any way that you can think of to separate pieces from juice. Chill in fridge and when ready pour over cheesecake in a pretty pattern.











Comment (1)

this looks like something I can handle! My daughter loves cheesecake and I don't so I never take the time to make it!

Post a Comment