spoon

Easy and Elegant

Category:



We celebrated my brother and Seanna's soon to be husband's birthday at the beach last weekend. We wanted to make an easy dessert that looked super fancy and decided on chocolate fondue. To dress it up even more we put the chocolate in this chocolate fountain and served it with an array of goodies.

My favorite was the bananas dipped in the warm chocolate. Seanna really liked the graham crackers with marshmallows. We also had brownies, Buffalo Chip Cookies, Oreos, Strawberries, and basically anything else people found and though chocolate would taste good on.

This is a dessert with great presentation. Makes your dessert a statement!

Comment (1)

Your pictures look so good Sheena! I wish I could eat some of that dessert again right now!

PS the invitation making tonight is going to have to wait. I don't want to get you guys sicky :(

Post a Comment