spoon

Hot Cocoa Shiver

Category:

Last week I made Mexican Hot Cocoa and it made me curious as to what else you could do with your hot chocolate. I searched for new recipes and found the Hot Cocoa Shiver. It is 1/2 cup vanilla fat free frozen yogurt or ice cream, 1/2 cup milk, and 1 packet hot cocoa mix. Throw them in a blender and you are done! It was a fun little dessert and it made my night. PS Sheena, I think these are your old glasses that we somehow ended up with!

As for what you can expect from me this week, my fiance is going to be gone a lot with work so I am going to be trying a lot of new (aka healthy) things and seeing if he would like them. On my list this week is mashed (cauliflower) potatoes and 53 calorie brownies made with secret ingredient black beans! These are new recipes from Rocco DiSpirito and his book Now Eat This. I want to try them out before I buy the book but I usually love him. I will let you know how it goes! Check back and see! Also, don't forget that Sheena has her Menu Plan Monday this week and will be making lots of other fun recipes! Thanks for visiting and happy Monday!

Comment (1)

I am excited for all the new things you are going to try. That is funny about the glasses!

Post a Comment