spoon

That's A Lot of Meatballs!

Category: ,



Meatballs at our house is something we always go back to when we want a guaranteed dinner success. The recipe comes from my Great Grandma and we LOVE them. They are the best meatballs you will ever eat. I usually make a large batch, freeze them, and then eat them whenever the night is hectic and we need a quick dinner. They are also the only meal my husband enjoys helping me make. I mix the meat and roll the meatballs and he fries them.

One thing we both agree makes these divine is the slight crunch on the outside. It is so good. Wow talking about these makes me want to heat some up. I will try to restrain myself. But seriously if you don't have a magnificent meatball recipe up your sleeve try these.

Great Grandma's Meatballs

1 Pound Ground Beef
1 Pound Ground Sausage
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
2 Eggs
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
3 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Onion

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Make small balls and fry with salt and pepper.

I always like to serve these with Jamaica Me Crazy sauce but they are even good plain.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment