spoon

Good Ol' Southern Cooking

Category:

While Sheena has been doing an awesome job keeping you all updated on her cooking at home, I have been traveling for work all last week. I will be getting back to the cooking real soon but first I would like to share with you all the types of food that I found in the South! I had biscuits and gravy in Mississippi, sweet tea in Alabama, and lastly this sampler of red beans, rice, gumbo, jambalaya, and sausage in New Orleans. Sorry that it is in a to go container...I only had a few moments to try it before going back to work. It is always fun to see the differences in food and culture. I had a blast trying it all!
Next on my list is to find a Sweet tea recipe because it was so good! Anyone have one I should try? I would love to keep some in my fridge!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment