spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



I am doing my meal plan earlier today because I am going to my cousin's wedding shower this afternoon. I am excited to see how my Aunt has decorated the place we are going. I am sure it is going to be beautiful because she always does an amazing job. I will take pictures and post them so you can see for yourself.

My plan this week was hard because there are so many things I want to make and just not enough days for me to make them all. We are also having friends over for dinner on Friday which I am excited about. I want to make a bunch of different items so we will see if I have time.

Thank you for checking out my meal plan. I hope you have a fantastic week!

Dinner

Monday:
Mom and Dad's House

Tuesday:
Mexican Chicken Stew, Mexican Cornbread (when I made this a few weeks ago it made a ton so we have been eating it from the freezer), Salad

Wednesday: Meatloaf, Twice Baked Potatoes, Pumpkin Rolls or Banana Muffins, Salad

Thursday:
Quiche, Biscuits, Salad, Fruit

Friday: Crock Pot Shredded Beef, Homemade Tortillas, Sweet Corn Tomalito, Mexican Rice Salad, Green Salad

Saturday:
Thai Chicken Fettuccine (with pork instead of chicken), Jello,

Sunday:
Mother's Day Brunch

Breakfast

Monday:
Smoothie and Bread

Tuesday: Pumpkin Pancakes

Wednesday:
Perfect Oatmeal

Thursday:
Perfect Oatmeal

Friday:
Smoothie and Bread

See more menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Comment (1)

I've got to make tortillas for a couple of our meals this week. I think I'll try your recipe. Thanks so much!!

Post a Comment