spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Happy Mother's Day!! We were lucky today and got to go out for brunch. So much fun! I am was also very excited to give the gifts we picked out this year. For everyone who is a Mom reading this I hope you have a very special Mother's Day!

I feel like I keep working and working to clear out the freezer and I am getting nowhere. I am going to start defrosting my turkey this week to cook next Monday at my parent's house. I know getting it out will clear out a lot of space. Last week the most amazing thing we ate was the Pumpkin Dinner Rolls. They were awesome! If you have time to add them to your meal plan this week give them a try.

Have a great week!

Dinner

Monday:
Mom and Dad's

Tuesday: BBQ Chicken Quesadillas, fruit, jello

Wednesday:
Leftover Spaghetti Pie, fruit, salad

Thursday:
Quiche with Ham, salad, fruit (we never got to this last week)

Friday: Macaroni and Cheese from Deceptively Delicious, salad, fruit, rice crispy treats

Saturday:
Out to a Party

Sunday:
Cheddar Baked Chicken, peas, leftover Pumpkin Dinner Rolls, fruit

Breakfast


Monday: Smoothie and banana bread

Tuesday:
Pancakes

Wednesday:
Peanut Butter Granola

Thursday:
Pancakes

Friday:
Breakfast Sandwich

See more plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Comments (3)

I've been wanting to try those rolls too!

Thanks for visiting Cupcake Mommie :)

I want to try that granola!

The granola ended up being very good my husband says. I think I will be making it from now on for him to take in his lunch. Very easy too. Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment