spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



This is a great Sunday because there is none of the usual "get ready for the week" stress. We are doing chores around the house and plan to meet my brother, Seanna, and my parents for dinner tonight. I love going out to dinner so I am excited.

If you have been following the blog this week you could see my menu plan from last week was not 100% carried out. I haven't cooked dinner since Thursday night so everything I had planned for the weekend went out the window. I apologize since I had planned to post all the recipes as I made them. I will try to kick it into gear this week :)

I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday weekend. Have a fantastic week!!

Dinner

Monday: Dinner with Hubby's Family

Tuesday: Taco Night with Sweet Corn Tomalito

Wednesday: Macaroni and Cheese, green beans, fruit

Thursday: Savory Turkey and 2 Bean Chili, 5 Minute Artisan Bread, Veggie TBD

Friday: Beach! Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Saturday: Beach! Ribs, Twice Baked Potatoes, salad, cornbread

Sunday: Crab Casserole, peas, fruit

Breakfast

Tuesday: Breakfast Bar (I have to be at work early so this has to be quick)

Wednesday: Instant Oatmeal

Thursday: Frozen Waffle with Peanut Butter

Friday: Banana Bread

Comments (0)

Post a Comment