spoon

Nacho Bar

Category: ,


Tonight my husband said my dinner selection was creative! I don't think he has ever said that before. What I made was so simple but I had never thought to do it prior to this. The big dinner hit....I created a Nacho Bar! It was so yummy and easy. I think I will be adding it to my list of go to quick meals.

At my bar I offered diced peppers, pinto beans, avocado, queso, and taco meat. Combined it was all perfect. Really you could add anything you had on hand-salsa, sour cream, onions, cilantro, black beans, etc.

What is your go to easy meal?? I would love to hear some ideas.

Comments (2)

The go-to is definitely quesadillas. I can keep tortillas in the freezer, then throw in whatever I have on hand - protein, vegetables, and cheese.

Funny that both of our easy meals have a Mexican flair :)

Post a Comment