spoon

Wedding Shower

Category:



As promised here are pictures from the fabulous shower my Aunt threw for my cousin over last weekend. Everything was so beautiful and put together I felt special just being there.



These were appetizers that my mom and I made. I actually ate so many of them while I was making them that I couldn't eat any during the party.



These were little tropical fruit cups. My mom cut up tropical fruit into tiny pieces and then layered them in shot glasses. They were so good!



These were some of the amazing floral arrangements my Aunt had ordered. Really set the tropical theme.



This punch was fantastic! My mom made it and it is one of the only punches I have heard of that needs to sit overnight. I will see if I can get the recipe to share.



For Dessert we had these yummy little cakes from Beaverton Bakery. They were the perfect sweet finish.



As a surprise my Aunt hired a Hawaiian Dancer to come teach and entertain us. So original!



I had to take a picture of the presents just because they looked pretty.



To end the day there was a nice tray of exotic coconut soap waiting for us to take at the elevators.

A perfect afternoon! Thank you to all who were involved!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment