spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



This menu plan is much later than normal and for some reason it was so hard for me to do. I think it is because I threw my schedule off staying up so late over the weekend at a bachelorette party that now my mind is not working.

There are also a couple evening commitments this week that are throwing off my dinner schedule which also makes it hard to plan and cook. So with all that in mind here is my best shot for this week. Wish me luck!

Dinner

Monday: Dinner at Mom and Dad's-leaving soon actually :)

Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Soup, fruit, dinner rolls

Wednesday: Nacho Bar (queso, beans, taco meat, sour cream, lettuce, pepper), pineapple, mango

Thursday: Chicken Kabobs with Onions, Peppers and Pineapple, baked brown rice, broccoli

Friday: Out to Eat

Saturday: Evening Shower

Sunday: Macaroni and Cheese

Breakfast

Tuesday: Cereal

Wednesday: Smoothie

Thursday: Peanut Butter Oatmeal

Friday: Peanut Butter Oatmeal

Comments (0)

Post a Comment