spoon

Ice Cream Sandwiches

Category: , ,


(I apologize for the picture. All I had available at the time was the camera on my Dad's new cell phone)

You can tell what kinds of mood I have been in this week because all of my meals have had the theme of being easy. It was just one of those weeks where I wasn't in the mood to try new stuff and spend my afternoons in the kitchen.

The dessert I thought I had to share was this little concoction. I baked some chocolate chip cookies and when they were still a little warm I scooped softened ice cream in the middle and topped with another cookie. It would have been even fancier rolled in mini chocolate chips or sprinkles but that will have to be next time.

The combination of a warm cookie and cold ice cream was amazing! I want to make these again just thinking of them. YUM!

This is a perfect dessert for company that can really be made ahead. I used cookie dough I had in the freezer and just pulled the ice cream out just before serving. Easy right!?!

You owe it to yourself to try these this weekend. Happy Eating!

Comment (1)

We love making these too! I use the whole wheat chocolate chip cookies and Blue Bunny All Natural Vanilla is my favorite. We love them.

Post a Comment