spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



It is Sunday night again! I can never believe how fast the weeks go. I had a great weekend but as usual it went too fast. We enjoyed seeing lots of friends this weekend which was very fun. I also hosted a bridal shower for a high school friend. I was looking forward to it but I am glad it is over with because it has been so much work getting ready. I think everyone had fun and some people thought the meal was catered which made me feel good.

Last week I was so tired from the bachelorette party that I never got super organized about my menu planning for the week. That was and always is a mistake. It gave me more motivation to kick it into high gear this week. Almost all of my selections this week are something new to us so check back later and I will link the recipes as I make them.

As usual I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I send wishes for a great week!

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad's House

Tuesday: Roasted Chicken with Smokey Apricot Sauce, 5 Minute Artisan Bread, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans

Wednesday: Homemade Mexican Pizza, Fruit, Salad

Thursday: Spinach and Sausage Calzone, Fruit

Friday: Savory Turkey and Two Bean Chili, 5 Minute Artisan Bread

Saturday: Breakfast for Dinner

Sunday: Crab Casserole, Peas, Fruit

Breakfast


Monday: Pumpkin Pancakes

Tuesday: Smoothie

Wednesday: Kashi Breakfast Bar

Thursday: Leftover Pumpkin Pancakes

Friday: Smoothie

See more menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Comments (8)

Crab casserole sounds great!

The Mexican Pizza sounds wonderful.
We will be having chili also.

Hey! Visiting from Menu Plan Monday!
Your menu sounds so yummy! I would love to see your Spinach and Sausage Calzone recipe!
God bless!
~Hannah
http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by! I will post the recipe for Spinach and Sausage Calzone this week after I make it. It is new to us so if it is a success it will definitely be added here. Have a great week!

Hi - I found you by way of "I'm an Organizing Junkie" see Crab Casserole in your meal list for this week. Can you share your recipe? That sounds awesome. And I am going to try the pumpkin pancakes very soon, they sound very yummy.

Oh---those pumpkin pancakes look and sound yummy! Hope you have a great week!

The pancakes are amazing. I am thinking of making them again this weekend. As for the crab casserole I will post the recipes later this week after I make it again so that I have a picture to go with it. It is a recipe I grew up eating and one of my favorites. Thanks for stopping by!

I finally got the crab casserole posted! Check it out at http://twogirlsandanappetite.blogspot.com/2010/06/crab-casserole.html

Post a Comment