spoon

Taco Soup

Category: ,




This is a simple recipe that I love. It originally came from my Mother-in-Law on a family vacation. I decided to make it today because I needed a break from dinners that messed up my whole kitchen. I also needed to use up some V-8 juice in my quest to use up stuff in our house.

Taco Soup

1 Pound Ground Beef
1 Onion, chopped
2 Quarts of Tomato Juice
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
1 Can Corn
1 Can Kidney Beans
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt (I usually don't use all of this since there is so much salt in the taco seasoning)
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper

Brown the ground beef and onion. Add cooked meat and onion mixture to your crock pot. Add all remaining ingredients to crock pot, turn to low, and let sit until warm about 4 hours.

Serve with grated cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips.

Yes that was easy :)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment