spoon

No April Fools Day Joke

Category: ,

So here it is as promised! And this is no April Fools Day joke! It's mashed potatoes made from cauliflower instead of potatoes from Rocco DiSpirito's new cookbook, Eat this. I wasn't sure what to think about it so I just had to try it. After roasting the cauliflower in the oven you simply combine it with greek yogurt, salt, and pepper in a food processor. I also added roasted garlic which turned out to be a great idea! Overall, I think this was a huge success and I would definitely recommend you do this if you are trying to get more veggies in your meal or if you have someone who is fussy with their veggies (aka your kids...or your husband!)

Also, I had never really tried greek yogurt and I am very impressed. I am going to have the rest of it with my breakfast tomorrow morning with some berries, granola, and honey. I am looking forward to it!

Click here for the Mashed (Cauliflower) Potato recipe : )

Comments (0)

Post a Comment