spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



The weekends always go by way too fast and this weekend was so much fun it went by even faster. Tonight is one of those nights where I must force myself to get this meal plan out and ready for the week. I have learned it never pays off to skip it and play the week by ear.

I am happy with the progress I am making in clearing out the freezer. I have been cooking for several weeks now with an empty freezer in mind. I am hoping this week I can make even better progress than last week.

One big change on the meal plan this week is that my Mom and Dad are not hosting dinner on Monday night like usual. Sadly I will not get to enjoy my Mom's wonderful dinners but it does give me an extra night of working towards my empty freezer goal.

I hope you see something in my Menu Plan that sounds fun to try! Have a great week!

Dinner

Monday: Pork Stir Fry, peaches, cranberry muffins

Tuesday: French Dip Sandwiches, sweet potato fries, peaches

Wednesday: Balsamic Roasted Pork Tenderloin, rice, green beans, fruit

Thursday: Brown Rice Black Bean Burritos, Mexican Corn Bread, fruit

Friday: Pizza and salad

Saturday: Out to dinner?

Sunday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, green beans, salad, fruit


Breakfast

Monday: Banana Bread and smoothie

Tuesday: Cinnabon

Wednesday: Cinnabon (other half)

Thursday: Steel Cut Oats (to recover from the Cinnabon)

Friday: Steel Cut Oats

That's all for tonight! Come back soon!

See more plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Comments (7)

That pork tenderloin sounds AMAZING. Yum!! I haven't ever made pork, can you believe it? I may have to try.

Visiting from MPM!

Oh, yum! I haven't had a french dip sandwich in forever. I'm going to have to try that one. :D

Have a great Monday!
Sherry

French Dip Sandwiches sound great. I have bookmarked it. Thanks for sharing your menu this week.

the brown rice black bean burrito sounds delish!

Sounds like your freezer clearing project is going well.
You have a beautiful spring day!

Great menu!

That sounds delicious. Especially the French dip sandwiches and sweet potato fries.

I started cleaning my freezer few weeks ago as well and I am starting to see the bottom,lol.

I started weekly menu link up on my blog today. You can come over and link up if you like as well.
http://www.freeguideforbusymoms.com/weekly-dinner-menu-4/

Post a Comment