spoon

Party Time

Category: ,



Over the weekend I attended a lingerie shower for one of my best friends. Two of the other bridesmaids put the shower together and I thought they did an amazing job. The theme was red since it is the brides favorite color. The food table was gorgeous my pictures don't do it justice. There were mini cheesecakes, lip shaped cookies, strawberries filled with a delicious creamy center, and mini cakes.

My favorite by far was the little strawberries filled with creamy goodness. Luckily for you and me I have convinced the hostess to share her recipe for the filling. Once you make the filling all she did was hollow out the strawberries with a melon bowler and pipe in the filling. She also drizzled chocolate over the top. A perfect bite size treat. I could have eaten the whole plate but for everyone else's sake I remembered my manners.

Now what are you waiting for?? Go make these tonight. A perfect dessert after your perfect dinner.

Strawberry Filling

1 Cup Powdered Sugar
8 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
1 Teaspoon Vanilla

Beat with a mixer until thoroughly combined. Put in a pastry bag and pipe into hallowed out strawberries. If you don't have a pastry bag a Ziploc bag with the corner cut off with work too. The only draw back is that you will not have a pretty texture on the filling.

Comments (5)

cuuuutttteee :)

Looks delish!

It was delish and almost to cute to eat :) Too bad I can't take credit for it.

Love it! Great Idea. You've got a fabulous blog.
I have a free directory you can enter your link into if you like, as well as a free e-report about growing a blog you can read.

Today I have a post about hot buttons to push for more blogging and business success if your interested.

http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

Thanks for checking out our blog. I added our link to your directory. Hopefully it brings more people :)

Post a Comment