spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Happy Easter!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with friends and family. We celebrated both Saturday and Sunday with two big meals that we are trying to let our stomachs recover from this evening.

My plan this week involves trying to use up a lot of stuff that I have in my freezer. It seems like I have been doing this for a few weeks now and I still have a lot of stuff I need to use. I have to quit hitting all the sales because we are quickly running out of places to put all of this stuff.

I hope your week goes well and you enjoy some delicious meals!

Dinner Plan

Monday: Mom and Dad's House

Tuesday: Pork Fajitas, grilled veggies, homemade tortillas, pineapple

Wednesday: Empanadas, peas, leftover pineapple

Thursday: Sloppy Joe's, oven fries, green beans, strawberries

Friday: Meatballs, pasta, strawberries, peas

Saturday: Hubby is on his own because I will be out with friends

Sunday: Breakfast for Dinner


Breakfast Plan

Monday: Banana Bread and Smoothie

Tuesday: Steel Cut Oats

Wednesday: Steel Cut Oats

Thursday: Banana Bread and Yogurt

Friday: Chocolate Muffin

See more menu plans at Organizing Junkie.

Comment (1)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment