spoon

Marshmallow Goodness

Category:



This is one of my go-to desserts. If we have unexpected company and I need something quick I almost always have the ingredients on hand to whip this up. My favorite time to eat it is when the chocolate is still warm and gooey around the marshmallows. Chocolate and marshmallows-what a great combination!!

If you ever have a dessert emergency keep this idea in your back pocket. You will be sure to impress your guests!

Marshmallow Goodness

2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Bag Mini Marshmallows

In a microwave safe bowl combine the first three ingredients. Microwave in 30 second increments stirring between until all ingredients are melted together and smooth. Once you have reached this point stir in the marshmallows and press into a prepared 9x13 pan.

You can also add nuts to this but I hate nut so I never do. I know everyone else likes them that way though :)

To see more yummy ideas visit Balancing Beauty and Bedlam for Tasty Tuesday.

Comment (1)

oh yum....

Post a Comment