spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



Menu Plan Monday! I love to read menu plans every week and see what other people are making. I get so many great ideas from other blogs that the stack of recipes to try is becoming more of a never ending pile that is about to take over my desk. This week I am going to try a few different recipes I have gotten from online. The flat bread I am most excited about.

I hope you find some inspiration from my menu plan and I would love to see yours too. Leave a comment with your web address if you don't mind sharing your brilliant ideas with me. Thanks and have a great week!

Dinner

Monday: Mom and Dad are back so dinner at their house!! I am bringing dessert to use up stuff in my freezer.

Tuesday: Mediterranean Vegetable Stew, biscuits, jello

Wednesday: Hummus and homemade flat bread, broccoli, fruit, cranberry buckle

Thursday: Taco Soup, Mexican cornbread, salad

Friday: French Dip Sandwiches, pasta salad, fruit

Saturday: Mexico Auction at our Church

Sunday: Bridal Shower for my Cousin and possible dinner out


Breakfast

Monday:
Cranberry Muffin and Smoothie

Tuesday:
Breakfast Sandwich

Wednesday:
Breakfast Sandwich

Thursday:
Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal

Friday:
Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal


To see tons of great menu plans visit I'm and Organizing Junkie.

Comments (5)

Sounds like a yummy menu! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!Yours is cute. :)

Great looking menu! Do you make your own hummus?

Have a great Monday!
Sherry

I love all the recipes and ideas to be found on the MPM, like your baked peanutbutter oatmeal. Definately will be trying it :) Instead of printing all the ones I want to try, I keep a notepad doc on my desktop and then I copy and paste the URL onto it, saves paper and then I also remember where I got the recipe from so I can give credit for it :) Have a great week :)

Sherry- I have never made my own hummus before but I plan to this week. Hopefully it goes well. I found a recipe in Real Simple magazine that I think I can handle :)

I like the recipe for baked peanut butter oatmeal, too. I eat oatmeal a lot of times for breakfast. This would be a nice variation!

Post a Comment