spoon

Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos

Category:



I made these for dinner using up leftover pork that I had in the freezer so I really should have called them Baked Creamy Pork Taquitos. I saw this on Our Best Bite and knew I had to try them.

I always like Mexican food and since these are baked and not fried they immediately went on my list. I don't like making fried food because all the hot oil scares me. I guess it isn't good for you either but the scared thing is my main reason for not frying. But back to these.....

When they came out of the oven all hot and crispy on the outside I knew it was a winner. I will definitely be making these again. I am always looking for ways to use up leftover meat and this is just perfect!

Visit Our Best Bite for better pictures and great directions if you want to try these too!

Comment (1)

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm so glad you liked these, they're one of our family faves too! Great blog you have here, I need to go look around!

-Sara

Post a Comment