spoon

Menu Plan Monday

Category:



We had such a fun and busy weekend it is hard to get myself in the mindset to be organized for another week. I think that is what summer does to you. I am happy to see that it wont be quite so hot in the coming week. A few of my planned meals for last week had to be scrapped when the weather heated up.

I am excited about menu planning as the garden begins to produce yummy veggies, fruit is all so cheap, and I went blueberry picking. You will notice from my menu plan that our lettuce is ready to be picked and eaten. We will be having a lot of salads this week.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are all set to start another great week of summer!

Dinner

Monday: Dinner at Mom and Dad's House (I am bringing the best dessert ever)

Tuesday: Gingery Chicken Tikka Kabobs with Minted Yogurt Sauce (if they are good then recipe to come), Fresh Pitas, and salad

Wednesday: Tex Mex Veggie Wraps (again recipe to come if it is good-I am trying lots of new things this week), Homemade Tortillas, Salad

Thursday: Yogurt Marinated Chicken (can you guess?! Recipe to come if it is good), Sweet Potato Fries, Salad

Friday: Mexican Lasagna, Cornbread, fruit

Saturday: Family Dinner for Dad's B-Day

Sunday: Light Alfredo, homemade pasta, Italian bread, salad

Breakfast

Monday: Toast-really exciting right?!?!

Tuesday: Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal

Wednesday: Peanut Butter Snack Bread (yes I am trying to use up some peanut butter)

Thursday: Leftover Baked Oatmeal

Friday: Leftover Snack Bread


I also want to make a Blueberry Crumb Cake this week. I have a bag or maybe two of frozen blueberries left from last year and I want to get them out before I freeze the new ones I picked on Saturday.

See more menus at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Comments (4)

wow, you are extremely organized! Great meal plan this week!

Sounds so good. How wonderful to have a garden!

Tuesday night sounds great! Looking forward to hearing what you think.

I will definitely let you know how everything turns out. I have the chicken for tomorrow nights dinner marinating in the fridge now and I am trying to figure out a way to make the pits bread dough with my bread maker. If all goes according to plan the meal should be amazing.

Post a Comment